Denise Convertible Loafer
Hola Lili has adapted the favorite European design - a convertible square-toe shoe that can be worn as a loafer or as a mule - with a subtle strap of hand woven textile from GK Enchanted Farm (Gawad Kalinga Enterprises).
While Abension Silk Enterprises is trying to create domestic silk production and weaving, Hola Lili's custom, water resistant polyester textile wears far better on footwear, and allows GK to train young weavers.
Of course, real, soft leather, padded insole, and recycle tire outsoles with a very sight heel, will make these your favorite shoes.
- Handmade by shoe artisans in a ethical workshop in Marikina, Philippines
- Leather Square Toe loafer with Handwoven Textile accent
- Pigskin lining and insole
- Padded insole with arch support
- Recycled soles a la moda (sewn to upper)